[CMC] FW: Projected Attendance for the Fall 2021 CCSDS Meetings

Баранников Дмитрий Сергеевич BarannikovDS at tsniimash.ru
Fri Aug 27 06:29:30 UTC 2021

Good morning, colleagues!

Russian side has the same situation as in ASI: personnel travel is allowed, but business travel for employees is not allowed. That’s why, unfortunately, No.

Michael, I renew your table and add to the ROSCOSMOS  column our answer.

Agency

Attending Fall CCSDS Meetings In Person?

ASI

No

CSA

No

CNES

CNSA

DLR

ESA

INPE

JAXA

NASA

No

ROSCOSMOS

  No

UKSA

We hope to meet F-2-F with you next spring.
Kind regards,
Dmitry Barannikov.

To keep things clear, I’ve created the table below and will update it as responses are received.

Agency

Attending Fall CCSDS Meetings In Person?

ASI

No

CSA

No

CNES

CNSA

DLR

ESA

INPE

JAXA

NASA

No

ROSCOSMOS

UKSA

Best regards,

Michael Blackwood
CCSDS Secretariat
mblackwood at asrcfederal.com<mailto:mblackwood at asrcfederal.com>
o: (301) 837-3901
7000 Muirkirk Meadows Drive, Beltsville, MD 20705
asrcfederal.com<https://www.asrcfederal.com/> | Purpose Driven. Enduring Commitment.