[CMC] RES:RE: Proposed Dates for the CMC's Meeting Following Technical and CESG Meetings

Eduardo Whitaker Bergamini eduardo.w.bergamini at outlook.com
Mon Sep 28 23:36:15 UTC 2020

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your key confirmation on the start time of the daily meetings referenced to absolute UTC time. All set for me, now.

Best regards,
Eduardo
-----
EDUARDO W. BERGAMINI
INPE/CCSDS
Information Networks in Space Missions - RME
Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais - INPE
Ministry of Science, Technology, Innovations and Communications - MCTIC
Avenida dos Astronautas, 1758
12227-010 São José dos Campos, SP
BRAZIL
Phones : +55 12 3208 6166/6150