[CMC] DLR representative change

osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de
Wed Sep 9 14:48:46 UTC 2020

Dear CMC members
As you know I am representing DLR in the GSA (European GNNS Agency) in Prague.
The new DLR management decided that I should not represent DLR in CCSDS during the time that I am representing DLR in GSA.
GSA hat not problem with that and in fact the last two months I continued doing the DLR tasks in CCSDS without problems.
Anyways, I proposed some names for the new agency representative and I hope that DLR will take a decision this week.
I will inform you as soon as I know.
I want also to said thank you for the great work and after work time with all of you.
I hope to see you soon again, I will be in Prague for 1 year or maybe 2 years maximum.
Best Regards
Osvaldo

Dr. Osvaldo Peinado
Ground Operations Manager