[CMC] Announcement of New NASA CMC Rep--Mr. Sami Asmar

Nicolas.Bobrinsky at esa.int Nicolas.Bobrinsky at esa.int
Tue Nov 3 11:30:15 UTC 2020

Dear Steve,

thank you for informing us about this new appointment. I wish on behalf of
all the ESA colleagues involved in CCSDS work to congratulate Mt. Sami
Asmar for his appointment as NASA representative to the CMC. We are
looking forward to meet him at our next CMC session, which hopefully
sooner than later will resume in our traditional face to face meetings.

I take also the opportunity to thank you for all the work which you have
successfully done (and are still doing) in chairing our CMC sessions,

With best regards,

Nicolas Bobrinsky
Head of the Ground Systems Engineering and Innovation Department

European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5, D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
nicolas.bobrinsky at esa.int | www.esa.int/ssa
T +49 6151 90 2543