[CMC] CMC telecon on March 11, JAXA input for Tokyo meeting

osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de
Tue Mar 10 13:55:43 UTC 2020

Dear Shigeta-san
Thank you for putting that in the agenda. I will go for the option 3, a very good idea.
Tomorrow I will participate from home, because of some exaggerated reactions of DLR they are sending us home to do remote work, actually I am the only one of our team here this week.
I do not know how will be the quality of the connection using a DLR computer from home.
Thanks and best Regards
Osvaldo