[CMC] Agenda for the meeting next week

Blackwood, Michael D MBlackwood at asrcfederal.com
Tue Jun 9 10:54:20 UTC 2020

Dear Osvaldo,

There is a copy of the agenda attached to the Outlook meeting invite. I have also attached a copy to this message. Please let me know if you have any updates to the agenda.

Best regards,

Michael Blackwood
CCSDS Secretariat
W: 301-837-3901 | michael.blackwood at asrcfederal.com<mailto:michael.blackwood at asrcfederal.com>
7515 Mission Drive, Seabrook, MD 20706
ASRC Federal | Customer-Focused. Operationally Excellent.