[CMC] Reminder: hotel reservation for the spring 2020 CCSDS CMC Meetings

繁田 勉 shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Thu Jan 16 06:55:14 UTC 2020

Dear CMC Members,

This is to remind you all that our CMC meeting in Tokyo is approaching; six months to go now.
Should you consider staying in one of the recommended hotels, Remm Akihabara, reservation is now open at the following site:

https://www.hankyu-hotel.com/en/hotel/remm/akihabara

For your information, it seems that the direct reservation at the above site offers a better price condition as far as I compare with other booking sites.

Hope to see you, not so soon, but at one month before the Tokyo Olympics!!

Best Regards...Shigeta