[CMC] CMC polls - where to find them?

繁田 勉 shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Wed Apr 29 23:57:28 UTC 2020

Dear Marita-san,

Because I am the first CMC member on the globe who reach the deadline date of April 30........

Approval of New Project in in the 1.06 SEA Delta-DOR Working Group(CCSDS 506.0-M-3)
https://public.ccsds.org/polls/Lists/CMCP2020030041/newform.aspx

Approval of New Project in in the 5.03 SLS Multispectral and  Hyperspectral Data Compression Working Group(CCSDS 125.0-B-1)
https://public.ccsds.org/polls/Lists/CMCP202003005/newform.aspx

Regards...Shigeta