[CMC] Proposed Dates for the Spring 2021 CCSDS Technical and CESG Meetings

繁田 勉 shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Fri Apr 17 11:31:19 UTC 2020

Dear Michael-san,

Week of 3-7 May is quite unfavorable for participation from Japan as May 3, 4, 5 are national holidays.
Because our national holidays start from previous week of April 29, a lot of nationals take vacation until May 9.
It's easy to expect that a lot more people take vacation next year because of the containment this year.

We would appreciate reconsideration of the schedule.

Thank you in advance for your understanding ....Shigeta