[CMC] CMC Dinner on Wednesday 12 June 2019

Blackwood, Michael D. MBlackwood at asrcfederal.com
Thu May 30 16:16:26 UTC 2019

Dear CMC Members,

Siamak Tafazoli has graciously agreed to arrange a CMC dinner on Wednesday, 12 June 2019 and has proposed 19:00 as a convenient time. Please let me know if you have any concerns with this proposed date or time

If you would, please also confirm your attendance at the CMC dinner with me and let me know if you will attend with a guest. For agency representatives with more than one meeting attendee, please confirm the attendance of these attendees at the CMC Dinner as well.

At the moment, these are the confirmed participants in the CMC meeting to the best of my knowledge:

*         Massimo Calabrese (ASI)

*         Siamak Tafazoli (CSA)

*         Jean-Marc Soula (CNES)

*         Rusheng Zhang (CNSA)

*         Yonghui Huang (CNSA)

*         Yuxia Zhou (CNSA)

*         Osvaldo Peinado (DLR)

*         Nicolas Bobrinsky (ESA)

*         Margherita di Giulio (CESG)

*         Eduardo Bergamini (INPE)

*         Tsutomu Shigeta (JAXA)

*         Stephen Townes (NASA)

*         Wallace Tai (CESG)

*         Dmitry Barannikov (ROSCOSMOS)

*         Vladimir Yanik (ROSCOSMOS)

*         Ivan Gulyaev (ROSCOSMOS)

*         Kirill Borisov (ROSCOSMOS)

*         Chris Perry (UKSA)

*         Michael Blackwood (Secretariat)

Best regards,

Michael Blackwood
CCSDS Secretariat
W: 301-837-3901 | michael.blackwood at asrcfederal.com<mailto:michael.blackwood at asrcfederal.com>
7515 Mission Drive, Seabrook, MD 20706
ASRC Federal | Customer-Focused. Operationally Excellent.

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and destroy the original message and all copies.