[CMC] CMC Minutes of Meeting - Midterm Telecon on 8.22.2017

Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int
Mon Sep 24 13:31:10 UTC 2018

Hi Calvin,
attached is the subject MoM, with a couple of comments .
Kind regards,
Margherita

Margherita di Giulio
Data Systems Infrastructure Division (OPS-GI)

European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49-6151-902779
e-mail: Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int

From:   "Ramos, Calvin T. (HQ-CG000)[Arctic Slope Technical Services,
Inc.]" <calvin.t.ramos at nasa.gov>
To:     "cmc at mailman.ccsds.org" <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   21/09/2018 17:35
Subject:        Re: [CMC] CMC Minutes of Meeting - Midterm Telecon on
8.22.2017
Sent by:        "CMC" <cmc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Hello All,

Attached is the revision of the subject document for your review and
comment.

Regards,

Calvin

Calvin T. Ramos
CCSDS Secretariat
W: 571.262.6272   M: 571.386.7378
calvin.t.ramos at nasa.gov
7515 Mission Drive, Seabrook, MD 20706
ASRC Federal | Customer-Focused. Operationally Excellent.