[CMC] A Note of Acknowledgment for the SANA Operator Team

Berry, David S (3920) David.S.Berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Oct 21 22:23:25 UTC 2018

James & the Rest of the CMC:

I just wanted to let you all know that the CCSDS Navigation Working Group is receiving excellent service and support from the SANA Operator team. We have appreciated the time that the SANA representative has spent meeting with us in both the Spring and Fall 2018 CCSDS Meetings, and the excellent support we have received in implementing our strategy for registering material with the SANA. We have been working for most of 2018 towards migrating values for a number of important keywords in the flight dynamics standards out of document annexes into SANA registries. This work is making our standards more consistent in several important respects, and we think this will better serve users of the standards. The responsiveness of the team has been impressive. We have more work with the SANA Operator both planned and in progress, and based on the service we have been receiving we are very confident that we will have a great outcome.

They are doing a great job!

Regards,
David Berry
Chair, CCSDS Navigation WG