[CMC] Draft Agenda for CMC-Berlin Meetings

Ramos, Calvin T. (HQ-CG000)[Arctic Slope Technical Services, Inc.] calvin.t.ramos at nasa.gov
Mon Oct 15 14:20:55 UTC 2018

Hi Margherita,

Thanks for the detailed scrub and input on the agenda; your suggested approach and updates look fine to me.  I’ll make the changes and send out an updated version.

Cal

From: "Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int" <Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int>
Date: Monday, October 15, 2018 at 3:33 PM
To: "Ramos, Calvin T. (HQ-CG000)[Arctic Slope Technical Services, Inc.]" <calvin.t.ramos at nasa.gov>
Cc: "'cmc at mailman.ccsds.org'" <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: Re: [CMC] Draft Agenda for CMC-Berlin Meetings

Calvin,
It seem you have  used the Agenda from the Beijing Meeting.
The topics  by CESG  cannot be repeated "as-is", because they depend on the outcome of the Technical Meetings ( this week) and of the CESG Meeting on Monday.
I have only entered a couple of topics that get routinely addressed by CESG, e.g. the reports by the Areas and the report  about  CCSDS  status. But  critical issues (if any) to be reported by  CESG will only become available on Monday cob.
So, I recommend to consider as "reserve" the last time slot ( session) on Tuesday  and the one on Wednesday morning  , with detailed agenda to be made available (by CESG) on Monday  evening - and to be flexibly accommodated in the Agenda the day after.

This was not the case at the Spring Meeting, because the CMC Meeting took place about one month after the CCSDS Tech Mtg and the CESG Meeting.
Kind regards,
Margherita