[CMC] Agenda for CMC in Berlin

繁田 勉 shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Mon Oct 15 10:13:59 UTC 2018

Thank you Calvin-san for taking care of my input,

A reason for necessitating CMC agenda is that my colleague, Hoshino-san, is planning to participate in via telecon from Tsukuba. He makes his daily evening plan in accordance with the agenda, evening plan due to time-difference.

Thank you again and take your time, not very urgent.

Regards...Shigeta