[CMC] Information maybe needed for Chinese visa

osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de
Wed Mar 7 12:23:36 UTC 2018

Thank you very much

Dr. Osvaldo Peinado

Am 07.03.2018 um 13:07 schrieb Yonghui <yonghui at nssc.ac.cn<mailto:yonghui at nssc.ac.cn>>:

Dear all,

When you go to Chinese Embassy or Consulate to apply for Chinese visa, maybe they will ask my name and phone number, Osvaldo met this problem today.
My full name is Yonghui Huang, and my mobile is 18618329725. My employer is National Space Science Center, Chinese Academy of Sciences. My duty is to support Mr. Rusheng Zhang from China National Space Administration (CNSA) on CCSDS affairs.
Good luck for your visa application and hope to see you all in Beijing.

Best regards,
Yonghui