[CMC] RES: New lead for the CCSDS secretariat

Eduardo Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Mon Jul 2 20:53:52 UTC 2018

Thank you for your message, James.

Possibly, for not attending the CMC meetings in Beijing, I was not aware that David was leaving the CCSDS secretariat. Of course, Calvin (“Cal”) Ramos (Portuguese or Brazilian?)

is most welcome in the team.

For sure, I cannot omit myself at all,  that I do wish to express my special thanks to David Ross for his untiring and decisive, professional and competent support he gave us in so

many pending issues I had in our every-day relation to CMC and SC13, all the time, during his stay with you in both secretariats. Thank you, indeed.

Sincerely,

EDUARDO W. BERGAMINI

INPE/CCSDS
Information Networks in Space Missions - RME
Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais - INPE
Ministry of Science, Technology, Innovations and Communications - MCTIC
Avenida dos Astronautas, 1758
12227-010 São José dos Campos, SP
BRAZIL
Phones : +55 12 3208 6166/6603