[CMC] CMC Meeting Spring 2018 in Beijing

osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de
Mon Apr 30 12:10:51 UTC 2018

Dear Yonghui
I was reading this E-mail and the presentation in the CMC and I got confused

In which hotel do you have the reservations?

Here said Park Plaza Beijing Science Park, at the 25 Zhichun Road., Hai Dian, 100083 Beijing, China

And the presentation said Beijing Friendship Hotel, No.1, ZhongGuanCun South Street, Haidian Disctrict, Beijing

Thank you and best Regards
Osvaldo