[CMC] Netherlands Space Office Observer Agency Request

Michael.McKay at esa.int Michael.McKay at esa.int
Mon Apr 9 13:23:42 UTC 2018

Dear David,

I have no questions concerning the application and support the NSO's
request to become observers.

Regards,

Mike

From:   "Ross, David (HQ-CG000)[Arctic Slope Technical Services, Inc.]"
<david.ross at nasa.gov>
To:     CMC - CCSDS Management Council <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   04/04/2018 16:17
Subject:        [CMC] Netherlands Space Office Observer Agency Request
Sent by:        "CMC" <cmc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Dear CMC Members,

The Netherlands Space Office (NSO) recently requested to join CCSDS as an
observer agency. Per their request, they were asked to fill out the
attached Observer Agency Request form to provide CMC members with more
information in order to make a determination on their status as an
Observer Agency. Please review the attached information provided by the
NSO, and if you have any further questions, please email me no later than
20 April 2018. I coordinate any follow-up questions for the NSO with their
point of contact. I have added an agenda item to discuss the NSO’s
membership status at the CMC meetings in May at our face to face meeting.

I look forward to seeing everyone soon,

-David Ross

David C. Ross, MPA, PMP
ASRC Federal
ph.: 240-565-2231
email: David.Ross at nasa.gov
 [attachment "CCSDS_Observer_Request_Form_NSO.docx" deleted by Michael
CMC mailing list
CMC at mailman.ccsds.org