[CMC] RES: CMC Draft Agenda (Spring 2018) & Fall 2019 Technical Plenary Dates

Eduardo Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Mon Apr 9 01:56:50 UTC 2018

Dear David,

No comments on the Draft Agenda for the Spring meetings in Beijing.

The dates for the Fall 2019 meetings are fine.

Thank you.

EDUARDO W. BERGAMINI

INPE/CCSDS
Information Networks in Space Missions - RME
Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais - INPE
Ministry of Science, Technology, Innovations and Communications - MCTIC
Avenida dos Astronautas, 1758
12227-010 São José dos Campos, SP
BRAZIL
Phones : +55 12 3208 6166/6603