[CMC] Netherlands Space Office Observer Agency Request

osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de
Sat Apr 7 21:27:09 UTC 2018

Hi David
No questions from DLR
Thank you
Osvaldo

Von: CMC [mailto:cmc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org] Im Auftrag von Ross, David (HQ-CG000)[Arctic Slope Technical Services, Inc.]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. April 2018 16:17
An: CMC - CCSDS Management Council
Betreff: [CMC] Netherlands Space Office Observer Agency Request

Dear CMC Members,

The Netherlands Space Office (NSO) recently requested to join CCSDS as an observer agency. Per their request, they were asked to fill out the attached Observer Agency Request form to provide CMC members with more information in order to make a determination on their status as an Observer Agency. Please review the attached information provided by the NSO, and if you have any further questions, please email me no later than 20 April 2018. I coordinate any follow-up questions for the NSO with their point of contact. I have added an agenda item to discuss the NSO's membership status at the CMC meetings in May at our face to face meeting.

I look forward to seeing everyone soon,

-David Ross

David C. Ross, MPA, PMP
ASRC Federal