[CMC] Something that we have forgotten

Afarin, James (HQ-CG000) james.afarin at nasa.gov
Wed Nov 15 15:25:59 UTC 2017

Dear All,

I will ask the CSS area director, Erik Barkley,  to put a call out for candidates

Thank you,

James

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 15, 2017, at 4:21 PM, "Nestor.Peccia at esa.int<mailto:Nestor.Peccia at esa.int>" <Nestor.Peccia at esa.int<mailto:Nestor.Peccia at esa.int>> wrote:

Dear all,

As Margherita Di Giulio will take over the CESG Chair post, the CSS Area DAD post has to be covered.

I would appreciate if you initiate a call for nomination asap

ciao
nestor