[CMC] Input for MoM on CCSDS-IOAG interface

Ross, David (HQ-CG000)[Arctic Slope Technical Services, Inc.] david.ross at nasa.gov
Tue Nov 14 16:01:53 UTC 2017

Received,

Thank you Juan, I have inserted this input into my notes for the Minutes of Meeting.

All the best,
-David

From: Juan.Miro at esa.int [mailto:Juan.Miro at esa.int]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 10:52 AM
To: Ross, David (HQ-CG000)[Arctic Slope Technical Services, Inc.] <david.ross at nasa.gov>
Cc: CMC - CCSDS Management Council <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: Input for MoM on CCSDS-IOAG interface

Dear David,

as agreed by CMC here is my input on the proposed interface between CCSDS and IOAG for the corresponding resolution to be included in the  minutes

Regards
Juan

CCSDS Liaison to IAOG

The CCSDS liaison with IOAG is the CMC Chair and covers the following main responsibilities:

  *   Agree on standards to be developed and relevant priorities
  *   Clarify resources needed to perform the tasks and ensure their availability
  *   Clarify scope of WGs to be established
  *   Communicate IOAG inputs to CMC and CESG Chair
  *   Support IOAG in preparing IOP meetings as required

The role of the CESG Chair in support to the CMC Chair is:

  *   Regular participation to IOAG meeting and telecons
  *   Provide regular reports about CCSDS progress during meetings / telecons
  *   Support technical discussions and queries during meetings / telecons
  *   Maintain ICPA (IOAG CCSDS Product Agreement)
  *   Inject in relevant CCSDS WGs the IOAG requirements and suggestions