[CMC] Dinner tonight at Shiraz restaurant - CHANGE OF TIME!!!!

Marita.Roth at esa.int Marita.Roth at esa.int
Sun Nov 12 11:29:43 UTC 2017

Dear CMC  members,

the dinner at Shiraz will start at 8pm tonight and NOT at 7, as we didn't
get an earlier table. If you need to be picked up pls  get in touch with
Juan directly. See mobile phone below.

Pls take note!!

rgds
marita

Dear CMC members,

Those of you who are already in Darmstadt on Sunday night can join Juan
for dinner at the Persian restaurant 'Shiraz' in Darmstadt at 7pm.  If you
feel like joining him pls let me know. A table will be reserved in his
name. The address of the restaurant is:

Dieburger Str. 73, 64287 Darmstadt
Phone: +49 6151 6011640

Pls let me know if you need to be picked up by Juan from your hotel.
Otherwise we presume that you proceed to the restaurant directly. If you
need to contact Juan on his mobile -> +49.160.700.3075
One more information on the Monday night. Unfortunately we have to cancel
our plans for a coordinated social event on Monday night (13.11.) due to
the unavailability of Juan and Nestor. So we leave it up to you to make
the most out of Monday evening:)
Kind regards,
Marita / OPS-G

Best regards,
Marita Roth
European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Dept.: OPS-G / Ground Systems Engineering Dept.
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5, D-64293 Darmstadt
tel:+49.6151.90.2107,fax: +49.6151.90.3412
e-mail: marita.roth at esa.int
www.esa.int/esoc