[CMC] Fw: CMC meeting in Darmstadt - Dinner of 15 November / pls select your menu

Marita.Roth at esa.int Marita.Roth at esa.int
Tue Nov 7 13:51:26 UTC 2017

Dear CMC members,

For the dinner on 15 November at Ratskeller Darmstadt we would need your
choice by Thursday, 9.11. Pls choose a main course and a dessert out of
below selection.

I still have no confirmation of attendance for the CMC meetings from
Christopher Perry, Tsutomu Shigeta, Massimo Calabrese. Could you kindly
let me know if you are coming at all and if yes, send me your choice of
menu for the dinner as well.

Many thanks!!

Choices of main course are:

1. Ravioli filled with yellow boletus with a pumpkin sauce and caramelized
pumpkin seeds (vegetarian)
or
2. Roasted goose with red cabbage, chestnuts and potato dumplings
or
3. Pikeperch (fish) with pumpkin-mashed potatoes
or
4. Fillet of pork on mushroom ragout with home made 'spaetzle'

Dessert:
1. Tepid chocolate cake on a raspberry sauce
or
2. Creme Brulee with fruits

Best regards,
Marita Roth
European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Dept.: OPS-G / Ground Systems Engineering Dept.
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5, D-64293 Darmstadt
tel:+49.6151.90.2107,fax: +49.6151.90.3412
e-mail: marita.roth at esa.int
www.esa.int/esoc