[CMC] RES: Greetings

Eduardo Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Wed Jun 28 17:56:54 UTC 2017

Dear Peter,

It was good, indeed, to receive your kind message, giving to all of us an
account of your current, for sure, certainly enjoyable and evidently,

unretiring life routine. Congratulations.

Incidentally, if you happen to eventually meet Peter Vaughan, give him my
best regards.

Thank you for your addressing to us.

With my best regards,

Eduardo