[CMC] Logistic Information

chris.perry at stfc.ac.uk chris.perry at stfc.ac.uk
Sun Jun 11 20:19:38 UTC 2017

Dear Alexander,

Many thanks for the logistics information. Due to some unexpected constraints I am only able to travel out to St Petersburg on Tuesday and therefore will miss the first day of the meeting for which I apologise.

Kind regards,
Chris

+---
Dr Chris Perry,
Leader of Space Environment and Data Processing/Archiving Groups
Deputy Head Space Physics and Operations Division
RAL Space, STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory,
Harwell Oxford, OX11 0QX, United Kingdom
Phone:  +44 (0)1235 445780, Fax: +44 (0)1235 445848
Mobile: +44 (0)7777 667898