[CMC] CMC meetings in Russia 2017

Баранников Дмитрий Сергеевич Mutafyan at tsniimash.ru
Sat Oct 22 12:13:31 UTC 2016

Dear CMC colleagues,

I probably have a great news for all CMC members. Mr. Yanik (Deputy Director of Roscosmos Department) and me wrote last month a short report to the General Diretor of Roscosmos - Mr. Komarov about CCSDS and history of CMC meetings in Russia. So Mr. Komarov decided to hold CMC in St. Petersburg (not in Moscow, dates 13-15 June 2017, as it was voted by CMC delegates).
So for the next week we've prepared presentation about CMC 2017 Spring meeting in St. Petersburg (location place, logistics, excursion tours and etc.).

We will be happy to see all of you and your relatives in Saint Petersburg next year.

Hope it's great news for you,
See you on Monday,
Dmitry.