[CMC] Review of Agency Resource Priorities during the next CMC mid term telecon on 13th Dec 2016

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Thu Nov 10 11:15:16 UTC 2016

Dear James and CMC members

The Draft Project Priorities will be discussed during the next mid term
telecon on 13th Dec 2016. I have completed the action placed upon me for
the Priority criteria to follow when populating the Draft project Table.
Please be aware that the status of the CWE Draft Projects (currently 55)
is more or less completed following the last CMC resolutions approved
during the Fall 2016 CMC meeting, except for

RESOLUTION 15
The wrong Project was demoted to Draft within the SOIS WIR WG
The approved Project,  "Wireless Local Area Network Blue 883.0"
http://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/Lists/Projects/DispForm.aspx?ID=265   has to be
demoted to Draft status
By mistake the approved Project  "Wireless Network Communications Overview
for Space Mission Operations, Issue 3 Green"
http://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/Lists/Projects/DispFormDraft.aspx?ID=590 was
demoted to Draft status, and needs to go back to approved.
Secretariat was already asked to correct this.

In addition, I would like to emphasise the importance of the priority
allocation for the Telerobotics BB. We did not have time during the last
Fall meeting to address the issue,
i.e. The importance and need of a future standard is broadly recognised by
the community but it is difficult to attract interest within CCSDS..
MOIMS AD/DAD are making every effort to contact individually the Agencies
experts to seek for support and resources.

ciao
nestor

this message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only.