[CMC] [Cesg-all] Notes of the CESG Meeting on 24th October 2016

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Fri Nov 4 12:44:32 UTC 2016

Peter,

The CESG draft notes, taken by me on 24th October in real time , reflected
what I thought was our consensus. The same text was presented  to the CMC
on 25th October (see below). The notes were distributed for CESG comments
(i.e an additional opportunity to react) on the 26th Oct  at 13:42 (CET).
Due date for comments was on Wednesday 2nd November 2016 cob. I added as
usual "No comments received by then ==>  you concur with the draft notes"

!!!!  You have missed the deadline and as usual delivered your comments
late, but very fast  (i.e few hours) after the mail was distributed to
everybody.on 3rd Nov at 08:27 (CET) or 16:27 PST  !!!

Therefore the CESG notes stay as they are.

As CESG Chair I do not fully agree with your suggestions.

Considering that the handling of this type of issues by mail and / or
webex is impossible, l will include this item in our agenda for the San
Antonio meeting.

I suggest that we stop here with internal CESG discussions involving also
the CMC.

ciao
nestor

this message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only.