[CMC] AW: CMC Draft Minutes Darmstadt Fall 2015 - Review Requested

T. Shigeta shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Wed Mar 9 10:37:46 UTC 2016

Dear David-san and all,

Further to my message below, I incorporated the following comment in the
CESG Report for SLS Area.

> Gian Paolo Calzolari provided his report. M. Pilgram asked about the charter for the Optical Communication WG. G.P. Calzolari informed the group that two Blue Books are being developed and consensus is still needed.

JAXA inquired whether agreement has been made in regard to the use of
the Deep Space scenario for Moon missions including wavelength. Response
was affirmative.

Should my comment above be not appropriate, pls correct me.

Thank you and Regard --- Shigeta