[Secretariat] [CMC] Agency priority list

T. Shigeta shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Thu Mar 3 08:28:33 UTC 2016

Dear Osvaldo-san,

Attached is the JAXA inputs to the Agency priority list.

Except "ADM 5-year review", the priorities are the same as what we
presented at the last CMC at Darmstadt.

As for ADM, we changed the priority from High to Medium as JAXA did not
find much points to revise from JAXA ADM utilization point of view.

Regarding the resources, we are sorry to say but we could not find JAXA
resources to accelerate developing these documents. Nevertheless, JAXA
members are planning to participate in the upcoming NAV, SM&C and DTN
WGs meetings (but not Telerobotics), and make their efforts in
developing these documents within their capacities.

Your understanding would be appreciated.

Regards --- Shigeta