[Secretariat] Re: [CMC] AW: CMC Draft Agenda for Spring 2016

T. Shigeta shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Thu Mar 3 01:41:19 UTC 2016

Dear Dave-san,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I now understand that this discussion topic is referred to as
"Secretariat Resource", because our focus is now on how to share the
burden among the member agencies, instead of how to share funds for the
running cost of the Secretariat.

Again, thank you for clarifying my question.
I don't have any other questions or comments on the agenda.

Regards --- Shigeta