[CMC] [Secretariat] Action CMC-A-2016-05-08

Ross, David (HQ-CG000)[Arctic Slope Technical Services, Inc.] david.ross at nasa.gov
Thu Jun 16 13:07:24 UTC 2016

Thank you Nestor for providing your response.

Dear CMC Members,

If you have any response to the attachment provided by the CESG, please send your comments to me directly and I will compile those comments for CESG Review. Comments should be provided to the Secretariat no later than 24 June 2016 to provide enough time to consolidation prior to the CMC Mid-Term Telecon.

All the best,
-David Ross

From: Secretariat [mailto:secretariat-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org] On Behalf Of Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 8:26 AM
To: CCSDS Management Council (CMC at mailman.ccsds.org) (CMC at mailman.ccsds.org) <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc: CCSDS Secretariat <secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org>; CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG All <cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: [Secretariat] Action CMC-A-2016-05-08

Dear all,

herewith I would like to close action CMC-A-2016-05-08 placed upon the CESG Chair during the last CMC meeting
"Check the dates of the books with significant delays to confirm when these books will be completed or to work with the working groups to determine if the delayed projects should be closed or remain open."
Due Date: 15th June 2016

In a nutshell, all referenced books will be completed. Therefore they shall remain open. No approved Project shall be closed.

The attached file shows the consolidated detailed comments from all CCSDS related WGs

I would also like to thank all WG Chairs and ADs/DADs for their promptly support

As usual (and following the CESG approach), we would like to have consolidated comments (if any)  from the CMC.

This closes the above reference action

ciao
nestor