[CMC] Draft Projects

Eduardo W. Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Mon Jul 11 20:57:06 UTC 2016

Dear Martin,

The spreadsheet you sent us looks synthetically neat.

Permit me to make a suggestion, as possible, for the sake of a quick refresh to our
(mine, at least) memory.

Would it be possible for you to add a LEGEND to the spreadsheet that, as applicable,
may provide the short definition for each ’Priowise’ coloured grouping of items with?
Possibly, associated to each of the 3 existing groups ...

1)  Prio 1 , Prio 2  and Prio 3 : <’Prio’ color associated, graded definition>

2)  Prio 1 , Prio 2  and Prio 3 : <’Prio’ color associated, graded definition>

3)  Prio 1 , Prio 2  and Prio 3 : <’Prio’ color associated, graded definition>

Thank you.

Best regards,
Eduardo