[CMC] FW: ISO Affiliation with CCSDS

Afarin, James (HQ-CG000) james.afarin at nasa.gov
Wed Jan 13 19:21:31 UTC 2016

Juan,

I was planning to make this discussion as a brain storming session for assisting with the cost of administering the CCSDS secretariat including SANA.  I will set the stage and explain the problem and expect a discussion and  suggestions from the membership for the way forward.

Thank you,

James

Dr. James Afarin

Space Data Standards Manager
Space Communications and Navigation Division
Office: 202-358-5221
Mobile: 202-549-6496