[CMC] Logistics information associated to CMC/CCSDS-ISO TC20/SC13 meetings in Brazil over 26-28 April 2016 period.

Eduardo W. Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Thu Feb 4 18:50:02 UTC 2016

Dear James and all other CCSDS (and ISO) colleagues and associates,

For your orientation, find enclosed logistics related information associated to the
CMC/CCSDS-ISO TC20/SC13 meetings to be held in INPE, from 26 to 28 April 2016.
Namely, the enclosed information is related to the following items:

1) <LOGISTICS-Sao.Jose.dos.Campos.V.26.Jan.16> –> Contains detailed information
    associated to transportation and hotels in São José dos Campos (1 ENCLOSURE);

2) <INPE.SJC.meeting.related.map.Feb.16>  --> Contains an INPE/S.J. Campos
    simplified map with information considered to be essential for internal transit in
    INPE/SJC Campus of attendants to the meetings (1 ENCLOSURE);

3) Photos related to INPE Integration and Test Lab – LIT building, access to LIT
    meeting Room 1 and Meeting Room 1 organization. Use of Webex by remote
    presenters or attendants is expected to be made available in Room 1/LIT
    (4 ENCLOSURES).

I would understand that concerning ISO TC20/SC13 Subcommittee members, Nick
Tongson would be taking care of properly releasing the information contained in
this message and related enclosures to the concerned members.

Also, I understand that Nick Tongson is free to choose among the enclosed
information which being made available to you, the one which may be opportune
to be properly accomodated as part of the announcement of these meetings in the
CCSDS CWE Website. Incidentally, INPE Website URL is www.inpe.br.

I expect to comment on some additional comments in our coming CMC telecon,
Feb. 23.

Should you be in need of further information or support, please, let me know.

Thank you.

With my kind regards,
EDUARDO BERGAMINI
- INPE Representative to CCSDS