[CMC] CMC December Optical Update & Draft Project Review

Ross, David (HQ-CG000)[Arctic Slope Technical Services, Inc.] david.ross at nasa.gov
Tue Dec 13 13:24:20 UTC 2016

Dear CMC Members,

This is just a brief reminder of our meeting today. Attached is the final agenda (to be approved at the start of the meeting). Additionally, I have taken the opportunity to update the Draft Projects report provided by Martin (currently located here: Draft Projects 2016<http://cwe.ccsds.org/cmc/Private/Mid-Term%20CMC%20Telecons/2016-12%20Winter%20Teleconference/Draft%20Projects%2012-13-2016.xlsx>) with ESA¡¯s recently submitted revisions.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you,
-David

Dear CMC Members,

I am updating this meeting invitation with the agenda for Tuesday¡¯s meeting, I have also added an additional half an hour to cover additional discussion on draft projects.

Thank you,
-David

Dear CMC Members,

Per the October CMC meeting in Rome, the CMC requested a brief meeting on 13 December 2016 to review the progress from the Optical Communications WG following the instruction provided by the CMC.

Update ¨C The CMC will also review updates to the CCSDS Draft projects. Please submit inputs to Osvaldo Peinado if you have not done so already. Further, we are adjusting this meeting time by one hour to accommodate a change in schedule.

This meeting invitation is intended to fulfill that meeting update. The meeting information is identified below.

Thank you,
-David

Join WebEx meeting<https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/j.php?MTID=m2743e68c0f347ecfc3ce3d7295543957>
Meeting number (access code): 959 303 709

Join by phone
0800-051-3810 Call-in toll-free number (UK)
+44-203-478-5289 Call-in toll number (UK)
Global call-in numbers<https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=495595722&tollFree=1>  |  Toll-free calling restrictions<https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Can't join the meeting?<https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.