[CMC] RE: [Secretariat] Update of CMC Agenda

Ross, David (HQ-CG000)[Arctic Slope Technical Services, Inc.] david.ross at nasa.gov
Mon Apr 18 12:54:58 UTC 2016

Thank you Nestor, I have received your updates and will be updating the Agenda accordingly.

Regarding audio communications, I have worked with Eduardo prior to the meeting to discuss the host meeting room capabilities and there will be a polycon in the room hooked to speakers and a microphone that will allow voice communications over the webex dial-in telephone number. We have tested this system already with the INPE staff with no issues. There is also a large screen in the room for displaying the WebEx presentations.

Please let me know if you have any questions or require anything prior to the meeting.

All the best,
-David

David Ross, MPA, PMP
ASRC Federal
ph.: 240-565-2231
email: David.Ross at nasa.gov

From: secretariat-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org [mailto:secretariat-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org] On Behalf Of Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2016 11:04 AM
To: CCSDS Secretariat <secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc: CCSDS Management Council <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: [Secretariat] Update of CMC Agenda

Dear all,

in order to optimise the CESG Area presentations according to the different time zones, you will find attached a proposal to update the order during Tuesday 26th April am

In addition, I would like that you check with Eduardo the availability of a proper audio communication at the meeting room.

CESG presentation will be distributed tomorrow Monday 19th April 2016 cob, one week prior to the CMC meeting.

ciao
nestor