[CMC] CESG Interpretation of the MOIMS PS WG

Juan.Miro at esa.int Juan.Miro at esa.int
Tue Oct 20 17:03:18 UTC 2015

Dear Nestor,

in my view, any conditions on the Charter and Plan of Work of the Planning
& scheduling WG proposal  have been satisfactorily resolved so that we can
consider the Charter and WP (production of a GB) approved and with them
the establishment of the WG.

I understand however that the nomination of WG chair and deputy chair was
reopened at CESG level, as a CESG poll, and we shall await the results.

Regards
Juan