[CMC] More on CMC Review of online Strategic Plan, Charters, Published BB/MB/OB/GB s, Approved and Draft Projects

Soula Jean-Marc Jean-Marc.Soula at cnes.fr
Mon Nov 2 06:48:26 UTC 2015

Bonjour

Back to internet connectivity...

The consolidated file is OK for CNES.

Bets regards

Jean-Marc Soula
CNES - DCT/OP/C-STA
Advisor, GN Operations
18 Avenue Edouard Belin
31401 Toulouse Cedex 9 - France
Tel.: +33 (0)5 61 2 74647
Fax.: +33 (0)5 61 2 73135
Email: Jean-Marc.Soula at cnes.fr
De : cmc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org [mailto:cmc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org] De la part de Juan.Miro at esa.int
Envoyé : vendredi 30 octobre 2015 17:52
À : CCSDS Management Council(CMC at mailman.ccsds.org); cmc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org
Cc : Nestor.Peccia at esa.int; Lydia.Betz at esa.int
Objet : Fw: [CMC] More on CMC Review of online Strategic Plan, Charters, Published BB/MB/OB/GB s, Approved and Draft Projects

Dear CMC colleagues,

On behalf of James, Jean-Marc and myself, please find attached the consolidated comments of CMC to the online Strategic Plan in the format proposed by CESG;

I am also attaching for convenience the Strategic Plan word file extracted from the on-line version with marked-up comments on the general part of the Strategic plan only (a subset of the comments).

The comments file includes comments from NASA, CNES, DLR, JAXA and ESA, all numbered.  All comments have been kept (except a comment from Jaxa on the Optical Comms WG that we propose to be discussed during the SLS area presentations)  but overlapping comments have been merged.

If there are no objections raised by CMC members by Monday noon CET I will submit this input to CESG.and close action CMC-A-2014-11-14

Regards
Juan.

----- Forwarded by Juan Miro/esoc/ESA on 30/10/2015 16:56 -----