[CMC] AW: question about ISO 22647

osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de
Tue Jul 21 15:03:35 UTC 2015

Thank you Thomas

Von: Thomas Gannett [mailto:tomg at aiaa.org]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. Juli 2015 15:54
An: Nick Tongson; Peinado, Osvaldo Luis
Cc: Pilgram, Martin; CCSDS Management Council (CMC at mailman.ccsds.org) (CMC at mailman.ccsds.org); Tom Gannett
Betreff: RE: question about ISO 22647

Nick:

CCSDS 135.0-B-4 was retired in CCSDS because the information contained in it is now on SANA.  If, as Osvaldo states, ISO 22647 cover-sheets issue 2, it is two issues behind the CCSDS issue that was retired.

I would like to think the ISO document actually cover-sheets issue 4, but in either case there is no urgency to withdraw it, since the information contained in it is not obsolete. It would be prudent to check whether any of the current SC 13 documents contain references to either ISO 22647 or CCSDS 135.0-B before considering withdrawing ISO 22647.

Tom