[CMC] CMC-A-2015-05-14 - IT Project Priorities

ccsds techsupport ccsds_techsupport at aiaa.org
Thu Aug 20 02:55:57 UTC 2015

Dear CMC,

Please see the attached file, which fulfills the requirements of the CMC action Item below.  I apologize for the delay on providing this data.  I had believed that I had sent this e-mail out 2 weeks ago after reviewing it with the Secretariat, but I just found this in my Outbox on my home computer.

CMC-A-2015-05-14

The Secretariat IT Support Team was requested to provide proposed start and end dates for the IT project priorities to the Secretariat and CESG Chair.

Action: Secretariat IT Support Team

Due Date: 30 June 2015

I will continue to provide the CMC an updated version of this document as tasks are closed or dates change.

Thanks,

Brian Oliver