[CMC] FW: Evening meal for CMC

jane.porter at stfc.ac.uk jane.porter at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Nov 5 10:06:45 UTC 2014

Dear All

Further to Peter's email of 23 October, if you have not yet replied and intend coming to the evening meal would you please email me as soon as possible.

Many thanks

Jane

Mrs Jane Porter
RAL Space
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
Harwell Oxford
DIDCOT
Oxfordshire
OX11 0QX

Tel: +44 (0) 1235 445518
FAX: +44 (0) 1235 446362
[cid:image001.png at 01CFF8E0.37F9E340]

The contents of this email are sent in confidence for the use of the intended recipients only. If you are not one of the intended recipients do not take action on it or show it to anyone else, but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.