[CMC] Draft minutes from the 9 July 2014 midterm telecon

Eduardo W. Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Tue Jul 29 00:36:31 UTC 2014

Dear Nick,

After my review of the draft minutes from 9 July 2014 midterm telecon, I wish to
ask you to change of text in the minutes, at the end of item Meeting Planning
(Meeting Planning July 2014 v2):

FROM:
-----
·         Any other future meetings: E. Bergamini briefly mentioned the Spring 2016 CMC

meeting in Brazil. He also noted that a firm time slot for the SC13 meeting should be

considered at each management meeting.

-----
TO:
-----
·        E. Bergamini briefly mentioned that the Spring 2016 CMC-SC13 meetings in São

José dos Campos, Brazil are  expected to be held pretty much the way the same

meetings were held, in 2010. He asked that, from now on, future, formal or not,

SC13 meetings, should count on firm, pre-scheduled time slots for their realizations,

therefore, avoiding their eventual cancelations or last minute improvisations or

accomodations so that, sufficiently ahead of time, as it has been for CMC meetings,

ISO TC20/SC13, including those “ISO-only”, Members and eventual Observers may

also securely plan their possible attendances to the corresponding meetings, under

deterministic conditions.

-----

Please, confirm. Thank you.

Regards,
Eduardo
INPE/CCSDS
-----
EDUARDO W. BERGAMINI
Information Networks in Space Missions - RME
Coordination of Technology Management - TEC
Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais - INPE
Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation - MCTI
Avenida dos Astronautas, 1758
12227-010 São José dos Campos, SP
BRAZIL
Phones : +55 12 3208 6166/6603