[CMC] CMC - Mike Kearney Retirement

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Sun Dec 28 17:26:42 UTC 2014

Thanks very much for the kind expressions and thoughts, Shigeta-san.  It has been entirely my pleasure to work with my JAXA colleagues and my other CCSDS colleagues for these many years.  I especially recall the excellent hospitality that we all received when JAXA hosted our meetings in Tsukuba and Tokyo.  I regret that this retirement means I probably won't make it to the meeting in Nagano, for some more of your excellent hospitality.

And of course I agree on the importance of CCSDS for all future spaceflight missions.  I think that Adrian gave the program enough inertia that it will continue bringing benefits to all our agencies and companies for a long time into the future.

Thanks again, Shigeta-san and my JAXA colleagues,

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
Lead Technology Manager
Mission Operations Laboratory