[CMC] CMC - Mike Kearney Retirement

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Tue Dec 23 13:33:52 UTC 2014

Thanks, Nestor! The pleasure was all mine, to be able to work with professionals like you guys, on such important and far-reaching projects.

Ø  inform the CESG and all WG Chairs about your retirement.

That's a good point, I need to send a note directly to them.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
Lead Technology Manager
Mission Operations Laboratory