[CMC] Future Projects in the CWE Framework

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Mon Aug 18 19:51:03 UTC 2014

Greetings CMC colleagues.  I hope everyone is having a good Summer.

The Secretariat has finished the setup of the CWE Framework to include start dates in the Framework, and the next step is for the working teams to start including future projects that have not yet started.  They will start doing that soon, so you may see some activity related to that.  This will provide better ability to review schedule changes (not reviewing slips to projects that have not yet started) and a better sync with our Strategic Plan.

This note is just for your information.  No action required.

Best regards,

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
Lead Technology Manager