[CMC Alert] Urgent Action Items from the Fall 2014 London Meeting

T. Shigeta shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Tue Jan 20 07:54:11 UTC 2015

Dear Nick-san and all,

Hereafter, please find JAXA responses to the following three actions:

CMC-A-2014-11-03:
  JAXA confirms that we supports the SIS CGR prototyping(provider or
User). Please note that this support assumes that JAXA can secure
necessary budget for the prototyping, which seems unlikely.

CMC-A-2014-11-08:
  JAXA has no comment on the proposed changes to the Procedures and
Publications Manuals.

CMC-A-2014-11-09:
  JAXA confirms that we are not planning to engage ourselves in this
project.

Best regards --- Shigeta