[CMC Alert] CMC Action Item due 28 February 2015

Juan.Miro at esa.int Juan.Miro at esa.int
Mon Feb 23 17:58:34 UTC 2015

Dear Nick, dear CMc colleagues,

Please find ESA's  Reply to Action CMC-A-2014-11-09 "CMC members were asked
to review the Planetary Communication Green Book project to determine if
there is any interest and, if there is interest, provide resources (if any)."

Currently ESA has no resources for this project.

ESA suggests, in order to to produce a good quality output, to freeze this
work and resume it at a later point in time when more resources will be
available.

Regards

Juan Miro

ESA delegate in CMC