[CMC Alert] FW: Nagano CMC Meeting_Technical Tour on May 18

Nick Tongson NickT at aiaa.org
Thu Apr 23 12:53:52 UTC 2015

Dear CMC Members,

Please see message below from our host for the Spring 2015 CMC meeting in Nagano, Japan. Note the deadline (27 April 2015) for submitting the required information for the technical tour. Please complete the attached file by the deadline and submit to Ms. Naoko Tobari (tobari.naoko at jaxa.jp<mailto:tobari.naoko at jaxa.jp>).

Thank you!

Nick

Nick Tongson
For the Secretariat of the Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems (CCSDS)
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics  www.aiaa.org
1801 Alexander Bell Drive, Suite 500, Reston, VA 20191-4344
nickt at aiaa.org<mailto:nickt at aiaa.org> 703.264.7515 (direct)

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CF69E6.B29CAA80]

[AIAA-socialMediaIcons-2015-facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/AIAAfan>[AIAA-socialMediaIcons-2015-twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/#!/aiaa> [AIAA-socialMediaIcons-2015-linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/aiaa>  [AIAA-socialMediaIcons-2015-youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQUxcIsXCZuwCa34u1J5COw>  [AIAA-socialMediaIcons-2015-flickr]  [AIAA-socialMediaIcons-2015-instagram] <https://instagram.com/aiaaerospace>

We are currently working on finalizing the arrangements for the upcoming CMC Meeting.

A final circular with the latest information (updated timetable, hotel reservation No., and details of dinners/technical tour) will be sent to you shortly.

Meanwhile, all technical tour participants are requested to submit the following information in advance of visiting Usuda Deep Space Station.

(The followings are required to complete the paperwork for your visit:)

-Nationality:

-Affiliation/Title (position):

-Passport No.:

-Name: (first name/family name)

-Place of Birth:

We would really appreciate it if you could fill in the attached form (spaces indicated in yellow), and send it back to us by the morning of Monday April 27 (JST).

If needed, you can set up a password to the file.

Your kind cooperation would be appreciated.

*The personal information to be provided by you is only for the procedure of the visit to JAXA's facilities.

We will not use the provided information for any other purpose, nor disclose or provide it to any third party unless it is required by the law.

Best Regards,

Tsutomu Shigeta,

(Naoko Tobari)